An exciting opportunity exists to purchase a share in our Lope De Vega x Partiva Filly.
Lope De Vega is an Irish Stallion known as the dominant Group 1 winner. Lope De Vega progeny have been taking Europe by storm. We have one of the first Australian crop of Lope De Vega offspring in our Lope De Vega x Partiva Filly.
Lope De Vega:
* Champion 3yo in France
* Winner of €1,188,805 in prize money
* Best son of Shamardal to go to stud
The mare Partiva was an exciting multiple city winning mare before retiring early to the breeding barn. Partiva has an impeccable pedigree including Kaapstad, Sir Tristam and VAIN, which complements the Lope De Vega line beautifully.
Our Lope De Vega x Partiva Filly is:
* Strong and very athletic
* Is showing good ability on the training track, loving her work, with a good work ethic.
* Has the strength and breeding to make middle distance races… An Oaks type Filly!
* Hoping to take Australia by storm too, just like the other French horses Americain, Dunaden and Puissance De Lune!
Call Doug Harrison on 0417 594 844 to arrange a viewing of our Lope De Vega x Partiva Filly.
To get the latest information on Havelock Park go to http://dougharrisonracing.com.au